Electric battery, and more widely electro-mobility development is a revolution that is part of the drive to reduce greenhouse effect gas emissions on a global scale. 2020 will have been a turning point in the sale of electric vehicles and the trend should be even more marked in the coming years.
If the electric battery industry has two strong growth levers in electric vehicles and stationary storage, it is the entire transport sector that is making the change: rail, aviation, two-wheelers, etc.
The electric mobility sector that represented 66% of lithium-ion batteries in 2018 should reach 85% in 2030.
Battery technology is constantly changing as are the associated robustness, reliability and safety requirements.
SERMA meets these requirements by operating on the different electric battery components: the’ cell, the modules and the packs, but also on the battery management system (BMS).
- Reliability plan, Health Monitoring (HM) and Prognostics Health Management (PHM)
- Validation plan definition
- Battery assembly line and industrialisation audit
- Consulting on the choice of technology with our experts, our R&D teams and our testing labs
- Design support
- Battery construction and comparative analyses in the laboratory
- Physical-chemical, gas, etc. analyses.
- Material analyses and expertise
- Performance, endurance, environment, abuse and mechanical testing
- Testing for R100-02 automotive certification
- BMS design
- Test bench design